I am retaking Web I so I can learn XHTML and CSS. The midterm is due next Wednesday (we got the assignment yesterday) and I have to have a partner to do half of it. That's fine, but if I were doing it alone, I could throw something together pretty quickly and be done with it. But now someone else is involved to make those decisions. I had hoped I would have been able to do the midterm on my own so no partner would take advantage of my already-in-place knowledge base, but now I am partnered. At least it's with someone I know, who gave me big puppy eyes when the teacher told us to start pairing up. *laughs* I did tell him I would put a lot of responsibility on him so he could show he had the skills. Our project will be anime voice actors. He's taking two English actors and I am taking two seiyuu. Naturally, the god Inoue will be one of mine.
Oh, and I was 'fought' over as a partner by another guy who is a big Ouran fan...
I cannot do this at the office, either, so that bites into my time. The Nazi already makes it a point to tell me every day how the class is inconveniencing everything. I don't hear the same comments being made to my office-mate, who is taking a all-day Friday class.
This hits right when I need to complete some commissions, too. Ugh. Time to do some hard-core time management. No fun stuff until I get this all done.
And I really need to get to bed early this week so I am not exhausted by the weekend. But I WILL be going to a doll meetup on Sunday because I need to deliver some stuff to some people from someone else who will not be there.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*